American actress Michele Boyd currently recurs on CBS’s reboot of S.W.A.T. playing the character “Valerie Rocker.” She also recently guest starred on NCIS and appeared on Seth MacFarlane’s sci-fi show The Orville. as well as co-hosted Watching Thrones: a live Game of Thrones recap/discussion show. Watching Thrones aired on Screen Junkies, an Emmy-nominated online movie magazine and YouTube channel with over six million subscribers and over 1.6 billion views.
Michele started out pursuing a career in science before turning to performing. Utilizing her degree in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior from UC Davis, she hosted the morbidly popular show Machines of Malice on the Discovery Channel and has since found roles on television including Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Sons of Anarchy, Workaholics, Two and a Half Men and many others.
Boyd’s gaming background has also played a large part in her career. Michele appeared as “Riley” on 14 episodes of The Guild, a popular webseries that received several accolades including six Streamy Awards and four IAWTV Awards. She then co-created the geek girl production company Team Unicorn, whose first music video G33k & G4m3r Girls(Geek and Gamer Girls) achieved over one million views in its first week. Afterward, Michele was referenced in Diablo III from Blizzard Entertainment as a rare unicorn character named “Miss Hell” alongside other Team Unicorn members and in 2013, Adult Swim announced they would be producing a Team Unicorn television pilot. Michele cohosted the series Game Changers, a Top Gear-influenced show testing out video game tropes such as jet packs, parkour and lockpicking in the real world. Michele also starred in Geek Cred, an office comedy set in a comic book store.
For professional inquiries please contact David Arrigotti with Daniel Hoff Agency at email@example.com
- Voiceover Commercial ReelI’ve only recently been able to start delving into VO work, having recently signed with the fantastic people over at Daniel Hoff Agency for Voiceover! My current commercial demo reel is below, please send email regarding all business voiceover inquiries to Arlene Glucksman-Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org) Michele Boyd Commercial Voiceover Demo:
- Some press from my Alma Mater UC DavisWhen I graduated from the University of California: Davis, it was with a degree in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior (random side note, my auto-correct is flagging ‘neurobiology’ as a made-up word. All I can say is, that’s not on me). I had done internships at the primate center at UCD …[read more]
- Joining Ken Napzok on the Casterly Talk podcast!I love my Game of Thrones people. I especially love my old cohost Ken Napzok on his continuing podcast ‘Casterly Talk” on Anchor.fm! I joined him this week to discuss all new news of our favorite show, why I had to emotionally check out of Season 8 in order to …[read more]
- Lovely article from SoapOperaNews about my role on The Young and The Restless!Look Ma, it’s press! It was an added bonus from my booking as “Sara” on The Young and the Restless to read this article introducing me to the soap opera family. I still remember growing up and spending far more of my summer vacation watching soap operas; it’s incredible that …[read more]
- Booked a Principal role on The Young and The Restless!You haven’t lived until you get to book the craziness that is daytime television. I was incredibly psyched to book this principal role on CBS’s longtime running series ‘The Young and The Restless!” as a new love interest named “Sarah” for long-running character ‘Nick Newman.” Actor Joshua Morrow made it …[read more]